Friday, June 15, 2007

Zonked

The nightmare is beginning...

Too much to eat, too much to drink, too much gossip, too much indulging, and way way way too much shopping.

I knew this would happen. everywhere... there would be something I want to eat!

I already satisfied the Teochew porridge, dim sum, or-ni (yam paste Teochew desert), Japanese Taiyaki (BLOODY DELICIOUS!!!), ang ku kueh, ming chiang kueh, Mummy`s cooking... cravings.

The gossiping is only beginning. All the updates about everything and everyone one is just insane! I am relishing all the scandalous details.. just bring it on gurls! More to come next week!

Indulging... I am indulging in everything. Believe it or not, I have been sleeping till 10am everyday since I came back on Saturday! In Jakarta, I would usually be roused at 730am despite sleeping at 2am... but back home, my comfy bed... the much cleaner air and the silence in the morning have all but cured my dark eye circles.

Shopping... I can not even start. I forced myself to write down a list of things that I am allowed to purchase.

2 pairs of shoes: I bought 3 pairs (no more!)
2 bags: I bought 1
3 bottoms: I bought 2
3 tops: I bought 2
Accessories: I bought 2 pairs of earrings and 1 necklace
1 bottle of perfume: Yup, just 1

That said, I can still buy a bag, a bottom and a top. It would be vaguely possible if I have only 2 days left in Singapore, but I have more than 10 days left. Perhaps I will still stick to my plan and not wreck my shopping list. There is still some hope.

It is great to be back! Oh yes!

* Oh damn, and I promised Prince Charming I will buy some stuff back for him... yikes. I hope he understands ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home